The settings on this site are pretty extensive. Lol if everyone are setup as admins it'll be pretty funny because the look of the site will probably change every ten minutes. Anyone know XML? Looks like it can be customized with XML. Not sure though...
Yeah I bet, XML is taking off. There seems to be a cache problem. The main page says there is 3 comments and I click the topic and only see one comment; so I refresh. It is not my IE, I have my settings to check every time.
5 Comments:
The settings on this site are pretty extensive. Lol if everyone are setup as admins it'll be pretty funny because the look of the site will probably change every ten minutes. Anyone know XML? Looks like it can be customized with XML. Not sure though...
11/15/2004 7:34 PM
I know xml. Well a little bit. Everything has to be balanced. Go to:
http://www.w3schools.com/xml/
11/15/2004 7:37 PM
w3schools.com is a great site. Supposedly the next iteration of Windows, Longorn, will have an interface that will be customizable with xml.
11/15/2004 7:41 PM
Yeah I bet, XML is taking off. There seems to be a cache problem. The main page says there is 3 comments and I click the topic and only see one comment; so I refresh. It is not my IE, I have my settings to check every time.
11/15/2004 7:55 PM
Yeah sometimes it doesn't refresh right away. I think that the blog may have to be reloaded in that option window somewhere. Kind of confusing.
11/15/2004 7:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home