Look ma, it's wider!

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

In the maddness of preparing for this huge feast I thought I would escape and write a wee bit. Anyway, I hope everyone is havinga great thankgiving, eat lots of food! Anyway, I would like 2 say that I am thankful that I have all of you as friends, and that I am not a vegitarian!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Hear hear! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Try not to get too fat. Speaking of vegetarians I tried a tofukey the other day and it wasn't too bad. It didn't quite taste like turkey but I guess I can give them an At for effort.

Hey Jess we should play some games over break! Warcraft is still entertaining with two. I wish I knew some people with X-Boxes so I could try out Halo 2.

11/25/2004 8:59 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Yeah I had a great one with my cousins. We played Halo 2 for hours on end. I love the dual wield feature, but it's frustrating to get the combo you want plus it automatically drops one when you get in a vehicle). The rocket launcher now has the homing capability on it, which is kinda cheap (especially when you're flyin' a banshee in a big level). Vehicle health is awesome. Co-op is super fun. I hope to be able to play it with you guys sometime.

Good luck with your upcoming projects/exams. See ya soon.

11/28/2004 4:46 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Hi Guys! I thought I should finally post a message. My Thanksgiving was lots of fun. We had a potluck dinner at my school and even got turkey, so I didn't miss out on anything. The next day I headed off to London to meet some friends that are living there. London is a cool city, but I think I prefer Paris. Paris is just so beautiful. London was also so expensive because they are still on pounds, and when I went 1 pound was $2, so everything was pretty much double. Ouch! Other than that I had a great time, and it was nice to be back in an English speaking country. Still, sometimes I couldn't understand the people there.

Well enough babbling. I'll be back on December 19th and I'm looking forward to going skiing with everyone. It sounds like it's snowing back at home and I hope it keeps up!

11/30/2004 3:15 AM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Good to hear from ya Marissa!

12/03/2004 2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home