howdy
This is pretty shweet! I just got on, so hello all. These next few weeks are going to be crazy (and I mean crazy) for homework. I'm counting down the days though...26 left, and only 14 real school days. That's not too bad, right?
People in my house keep talking about skiing! I think everyone in my house, save 1, has a pass to WP. It's gonna be crazy fun! YEAH! Oh, yeah...Thanksgiving I'll be in Phoenix with my cousins if anyone cares.
8 Comments:
Phoenix?! Who goes to Phoenix for Thanksgiving? Haha kidding. How cold does it get in the winter in Phoenix anyway? 80?
11/17/2004 1:18 AM
yeah, but it'll be fun. I think it was two years ago when the fam and I went to PH for Chrismas. It was pretty nice, but their outdoor pool was quite cold (46 F). After a few days of swimming in that, my uncle finally let up and heated the pool. Fun stuff, though.
11/17/2004 12:18 PM
Yeah, I kinda remember that story. Which reminds me of the time we did half naked snow angels in the snow. Crazy mofo!
11/17/2004 7:36 PM
Half naked snow angels eh? Hmmm maybe we should all rent seperate condos this year...
11/17/2004 8:22 PM
Just because you are insecure about who you are doesn't mean you have to make fun. Perhaps you should have taken "that guy" up on his offer...were you afraid you might like it?
11/17/2004 8:35 PM
Haha I don't think so. If I see him around again I'll let him know you guys have a thing for snow :)
11/17/2004 9:29 PM
Oh man.
11/17/2004 10:14 PM
Looks like we need to keep this [PG-13] for the little ones.
11/18/2004 12:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home