Look ma, it's wider!

Friday, November 19, 2004

Joel's 2 cents

so lets see, i have nothing to comment on here. im not going skiing.
the slight mention of odbc, thanksgiving, and unmentionable snow angels are the only things that have caught my attention. so :P
just to let u guys in, my life is boring. if u wanna know more, continue reading. school sucks, and theres no snow here. it rains a lot. its also above 80 every single day. im having thanksgiving with a buncha roomies. i bike everywhere, its almost a hooby too. and Steph is coming to live here on dec 29th. (my family will be visiting me between the 20th and 30th). She may even have her own apartment in town next semester. If the summit gets any snow during break, i am probably going to be doing something down it (skis are hard to find here).
so its good to hear from you guys. i have yet to find anyone to play ping pong or pool with and my roomie has a warren miller dvd so i really miss BOARDING a lot. i miss you guys!
k, toodles.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

This is interesting that you come on to this thing with a negitave attitude.

So there is 'nothing', well make something.

11/20/2004 3:11 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Yeah, warren miller is awesome. I'm stoked, but hey, there's so much to do in HI, I hope you're making the most of it. Surfing, Scuba Diving, Kite Boarding, Windsurfing, Snorkling, Boating...not to mention, stargazing at keck, biking...man. Why does school suck? Too much work? Not enough? What're you learning? Take advantage of what you have!

11/20/2004 5:41 PM

 
Blogger zwiffig said...

oops. i did not INTEND to sound so negative. But i can see that i was quite successful at it never-the-less. sorry.

11/21/2004 5:26 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

that is sweet that Steph is comming out. Will that make life better? When do you get out for your holiday break? How long do you have?

11/21/2004 9:24 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

ohh, also I couldn't find those instruction mannuls under your bed, any other guesses to where they could be?

11/21/2004 9:25 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Ummm I'm just wondering, who is Andy? He posted in the Halo 2 thread and I can't remember anyone named Andy. If I do know Andy, sorry, I have a bad memory :)

11/24/2004 8:24 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

yeah right now our blog is configured so that anyone can post. We can disable that if you guys want...I don't care.

11/24/2004 10:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Joel sounding negative? SHOCKING!

11/27/2004 9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home