Look ma, it's wider!
posted by Ben Ferreira at 8:09 PM
Hey Jess you should put up a pic of your girlfriend. I have never seen her and I'm sure Joel hasn't either.
11/15/2004 9:45 PM
Yeah, see I would, but actully we broke up about a week ago...so yeah
11/15/2004 10:32 PM
Sorry to hear about that man. Hopefully everything is cool between you two.
11/15/2004 11:15 PM
oh, no we are fine. It is better this way also.
11/16/2004 9:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Hey Jess you should put up a pic of your girlfriend. I have never seen her and I'm sure Joel hasn't either.
11/15/2004 9:45 PM
Yeah, see I would, but actully we broke up about a week ago...so yeah
11/15/2004 10:32 PM
Sorry to hear about that man. Hopefully everything is cool between you two.
11/15/2004 11:15 PM
oh, no we are fine. It is better this way also.
11/16/2004 9:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home