Look ma, it's wider!

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Ski Trip (Ferreira is out)

Hey guys, it looks like I'm going to be working a fair amount this winter break. I'll be able to go skiing but only for a day at a time, it looks like renting a condo for a night or two is not really an option for me. The Leeds fiscal year will be ending at that time and they want me to work as much as possible. *sigh* Sorry if I have inconvenienced anyone

7 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

Yeah, I agree. I am going to be working atleast 10 business days this break. The first week after school is out is one of them. (Haha I get out a week beofre CU anyways!; Fall Break...ha!)

Oh, just on a note, it is nice that you have labeled yourself "Ben Ferreira," seems the other Ben wasn't as smart! :)

11/17/2004 8:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohh...anonymous...can you guess who?

Yeah since I'm not going to be working at all over winter break, then you guys just need to find the time that's most convenient. Um, I get out the 16th (doh, that's late) and I can probably schedule most of my vacation stuff with family (if any at all) around when you guys wanna get together. So, I wanna get up as much as I can, as well as this special "condo" trip. If we can, let's get a condo on a weekday so it's cheaper and not so crowded. Other than that, it's up to you guys...

11/17/2004 12:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, I was also hoping to confuse you, Jess. lol

11/17/2004 12:42 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/20/2004 1:20 AM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Hmm, that's no good at all! You're not going to have at least two consecutive days off all of winter break? C'mon...Isn't there anything you can do?

11/20/2004 5:33 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Yeah I will have two consecutive days off here and there but it probably won't coincide with Marissa's schedule. She has to work quite a bit as well over break. Also the last couple weeks in the break I will have to start preparing for ISO as we will be advertising to classes all around campus and attracting new sponsors.

11/21/2004 1:44 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

aww man! that's not good news! Well, I dunno what to do...I wanna ski as much as possible, and not much compares to being right on the slopes in the morning, so I'm still hoping to go with someone. Maybe I'll try and schedule a time and hope that as many people can go as possible. I dunno.

11/21/2004 4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home