Look ma, it's wider!

Monday, November 15, 2004

Thanksgiving

Hey people, what is everyone doing for Thanksgiving. I know Drake will be gone...but I don't remember where.

I will be at home for the weekend. My beak starts on Thursday. None of this week long break crap. Anyway, I am looking foward to the Pumpkin Pies!

11 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

I'll be home for Thanksgiving. Where is Drake going? We should play some games or something. I might bring my big ass comp home so we could at least lan the ol Dell and mine together. We could play SoF online but I dunno how much the connection is acting up at home. Gotta love the packet loss with radio connections :P

11/15/2004 7:23 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

I would be defently up for that! It has been so long since I have played games!!

11/15/2004 7:25 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Hey Drake should let us use his house to lan so we can play some ping pong too. It's the least he could do for abandoning us on Thanksgiving break :)

11/15/2004 9:48 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Hey Jess we should swap some files over Thanksgiving. I'm getting tired of the mustic that I have. I also have about 4 gigs of car vids you might be interested in. Some of them are pretty cool.

11/15/2004 11:23 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Yeah we could do that. I have about 15gigs of music. Do you have a dvd burner? I dunno if I want 2 add 4 gigs of video's to my computer!

11/16/2004 9:58 AM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Yeah my dad has a external dvd burner we can use. I dunno if we have any blank disks though...

11/16/2004 2:20 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Of course you could use my house...Tell me when so I can tell my dad, otherwise it might be a little awkward. Oh well, Paul and his girlfriend smoke in our driveway when Josh isn't around, lol. Oh, hey, did I tell you guys I got a 120 GB external? And why do you want to burn DVDs?

11/17/2004 1:18 AM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Lol I was just kidding about using your house. Jess wants to burn DVDs cuz he doesn't want to put four gigs of car movies on his hard drive.

Side note: Half-life 2 is out. Looks pretty sweet.

11/17/2004 1:22 AM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

yeah, lol. I do have dvd+r's and -r's too if you need some.

11/17/2004 12:20 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Perhaps, if U don't mind. Ferreira, do you know what type of DVD's it takes. I wouldn't have a problem buying some.

Have you guys heard of "The Streets" ? It is a british dude who raps. If you just listen to the voice, it takes a while to get used 2; but, if you listen to the lyrics, and the poetry...wow!

11/17/2004 7:40 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

I think the drive takes any format of disc. Either + or - should be fine.

11/17/2004 8:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home