Look ma, it's wider!

Monday, November 15, 2004

This thing work?

Hey guys. Hopefully this works. If so it'll be a nice place for us to keep in touch rather than sending out mass e-mails. I get a lot of e-mail every day with school and work so a lot of the stuff that people send me gets lost in the shuffle. If you sent me something and never got a reply, sorry.

Anyway this blogger service seems pretty cool and it's free so that puts the icing on the cake. I coudln't think of a name or title so I just came up with this one. I thought about "Drake has saggy man tits" as revenge for that Warcraft bull :) but I didn't know if this website is anal about that kind of thing.

I hope you guys are having a good semester and I am really looking forward to going skiing with all of you. At least we all got passes to the same place this year! Marissa comes home the 19th of December so we shoud all go skiing when she gets back (that includes you Joel if only you'd fly your hawaiian ass back here!!!).

7 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

Sweet, Yeah, Winter Park opens on the 17th, heck yeah. I should probley read the terms and conditions about language (lol! hehe). I hope you can say: "Drake has saggy man tits".

THe 19th ehh? Have you got your pass yet? That is probley close th the blackout dates 4 christmas right? Anyway, I got a few friends that want 2 go as well.

Ohh on another topic, I went to the eye doctor on monday(one week ago). And well there were three lines of letters; and the doctor asked: "Can you read the first set of letters." Well I said no (because I couldn't) and she says: "hummm...Well in the state of Colorado, you need to be able to read the top line to drive!"....so to make a long story short, I gott some glasses and I am waiting for them in the mail.

Also, here is the reason I do not pay for internet service, I took this pic. last night!:
http://fluteinfo.com/access/network/wirelessnetwork.jpg

Later

11/15/2004 6:43 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Haha that pic is bad ass. I tried wireless at my place but there wasn't much. Plus a lot of the people were smart enough to turn on WEP. Damn infomation literacy. Too bad we can't go back to the good ol days where only a few of us knew what was goin on and could screw the people that didn't :)

11/15/2004 6:57 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Yeah no kidding. I love idiots...as long as I don't have to deal with them personally, and/or they save me 50$ a month on cable bills! :)

11/15/2004 7:17 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Oh I just noticed that you mentioned something about black out dates. Are there black out dates on your pass? I thought season passes didn't have black out dates. Yikes I hope there are no blackout dates.

11/15/2004 11:35 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Drake said there is Blackout Dates, but they are the days "you wouldn't want to go anyway." The only one he mentioned in his example was Presidents Day Weekend. I dunno about the holidays.

11/16/2004 3:19 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Oh, yeah there were for the 5 mountain, but I didn't see any for the Super Pass...I don't think there are.

11/17/2004 1:21 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

I think you are right, I ooked on the web site briefly and couldn't find any restrictions! :)

11/17/2004 8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home