DONE!
I am finally done with all my finals. Good luck to everyone else and well, I will think of all of you when I wake at noon for the next few weeks! j/k I have 2 work at 8am.
I will be around after next week, so the week after CU gets out. lol!
Look ma, it's wider!
7 Comments:
man you're lucky...
12/08/2004 2:50 PM
I don't finish until Tuesday.
12/10/2004 1:18 PM
i finish Wed. yipee! Steph was posting some of the anon comments, just so ya know, LOL. i'll see you guys this summer! we can go skiing then :D oh and Ben, did u hear Jessics Stately is going to be living with Steph this semester? keeping pretty busy this break except for the time ill be hanging with my family. we are definitly suntanning on the beach on xmas ;)
12/12/2004 2:08 PM
Lol well sign her up for the blog. Sorry I thought it was that horny guy who posted in the video-game thread.
12/12/2004 8:02 PM
Well, I guess the mystery poster is solved. I'm jealous of everyone finishing their finals so soon. I'm not done until Friday the 17th! Of course, I don't really have to take tests, I just have to write lots and lots of papers. I'm not sure what's worse.
If anyone ends up going skiing, have fun! I heard they got a lot of snow a few days ago. Hopefully the trend will hold out until I get home!
12/13/2004 5:10 AM
Yeah I did hear Steph might be staying with Jessica. I didn't realize Jessica was going to HI! That is awesome! I hope you get some time to relax over break (and get over that flu). I sure haven't spoken with you guys much. I miss that, and I hope we can talk more over break...I'll be done Wednesday early afternoon. I sent you an email about the ski trip this thursday (Ben and Jess). If you guys can come, meet me at my place like at 6:30 we can drive up together :). Well, I'm tired. I want to get some sleep. Only two finals left...chuga chuga chuga chuga...
12/14/2004 12:28 AM
YES I'M DONE!!! I hope to see you guys tomorrow.
12/15/2004 1:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home