Look ma, it's wider!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Thanks for the invite!

lol sorry about that...I was trying to be funny and see if Joel noticed I was saying stuff about him. (I made two comments: one about that I'm shocked he sounded negative and his "red" hair.)
Anyways I leave for Ontario in a week, and I'll be in Hawai'i in 14 days! Yay! I'm very excited to see Joel again!
I hope you guys are all doing well on your exams (and enjoying some non-school time if you're done).

Much Aloha & Mele Kalikimaka!!! [Merry Christmas in Hawai'ian ;)]

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

Hey, Good 2 C U on posting.

As a web developer, i will admit...I just cried.

12/17/2004 3:46 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Hey Stef, it's good to hear from ya. Sorry I thought that the anon comments were being posted by the other guy (Halo, Half-Life 2 thread) who had all kinds of porn on his blog and in his profile.

I hope you and Joel have a great time in Hawaii together. Cherry Mis-Mis!

12/17/2004 4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home