Time to Ski
I've been as busy as ever with projects and some early finals, but I can see now that the end is near. I might go up to Winter Park the Friday the 10th, but might not if I feel I need to study a whole bunch. I am, however, almost certain I can go up Thursday the 16th because I'm done with finals on Wednesday. If any of you could come, that'd be awesome. I might invite a bunch of friends from school (including ones that aren't such great skiers) to celebrate the end of the semester. I can't wait to start out the season. Take it easy guys...
8 Comments:
Skiing sounds good...as soon as finals are over. My finals aren't really a big deal this year, the semester projects are. The database project is not possible to complete in the alotted time. Basically the groups are graded against each other. The group that does the best gets an A and the rest go down from there. Unfortunately one of the groups has a guy who has been working with databases and designing software for 15 years (he's almost 40). Apparently he wrote all the software for those computer TVs where you could buy stuff from your TV and if you're watching a football game you could click on a player and it'd pull up all their stats. Yeah pretty crazy, imagine competing against him. Hmmm three months in a database class vs. 15 years real world experience. Owch.
Anyway enough ranting. I hope finals go well for everyone and I look forward to skiing with you guys over break!
12/06/2004 2:36 PM
whats up with this? i can only post anonymously, or anonymously with my name attached? hmmm.
can i come skiing? i wanna board circles around u wimpy skiiers hehe. im gonna get so beat up hehe. these finals things suck! i mean ive heard rumors but i had no idea theyd be such a pain! hehe. and another hehe. ooo my hair is pink again. yum.
databases i love databases. its a hobby. yup, normalization and the whole she-bang. we should talk d-bases sometime.
k bye
12/06/2004 5:26 PM
Finally! Good to hear from you guys...Ben when are your finals officially over? Would the Dec 16th date work? Joel when are you off? You should fly back to ski. I wish I knew more about databases...I can't wait to be done (done-done) with school so I can learn what I want! Jess's drugwars game is awesome...that'll be sweet when it's done. Oh, do you guys mind if I start deleting old threads, or at least organize them somehow? Later.
12/06/2004 8:43 PM
His hair SHOULD BE RED!! Pink hair is NOT yum on guys. :P
12/07/2004 11:47 AM
yeah get rid of them.
Ben F. contact me and I can get you a new username and login for drugwars...there have been quite a few improvements since you saw it last!
12/07/2004 11:07 PM
Who posted that last anon comment? Maybe we should turn off the feature where anyone can post on this...
12/09/2004 12:28 AM
yeah I'd be fine with taking that feature off...or at least make it so people have to post with a name, even if they're not from our blog.
12/09/2004 3:59 PM
I changed the settings so only members of this blog can post. I got tired of creepy horny people leaving posts.
12/11/2004 12:07 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home