I want to get away!
Yes, it's kinda early in the semester, but I have spring/summer feaver. Not that I'm tired already, but I am tired of schoolwork. It's times like these I just dream of flying in the clouds, free from the worries of the commonfolk below. I can't wait till I'll have time to do that more...
I have so much I want to do. Besides this snow it's been so warm it feels like summer already. I love all the seasons, but I just want be outside and do stuff...anything! I suppose the wait will make break all the more sweet!
Oh, speaking of break, I'm probably going to go to Juarez this spring break. I know I said I'd probably be home, but I'm now fairly certain that Juarez is the place to be...we'll see (I'm not trying to rhyme).
3 Comments:
Well dude! Give me a call and we can go skiking! who cares about shoolwork, it will get done.
2/07/2005 8:10 PM
i have no current plans for spring break. if i find $150 laying around, i might goto maui. mine is march 21st-25th. i might be back in Erie sometime between about May 20th and June 10th, but thats just a guess at this point. btw, i just noticed that skiiers is not a word. -joel
2/15/2005 10:26 PM
I still want to get away. Sometimes it seems like a long time until summer, but then other times I realize how far we've come. I'm more than 1/3 through this semester. Things are still going OK. A few things are easier than expected, and a few are harder, and one class I really haven't done anything yet (it so happens that I don't have to until March...that's sweet but it's gonna suck when I have to go). I accidently slept through a morning class today, so I'm sitting here in the computer lab waiting for the prof to return to his office so that I can turn my homework in (if he'll accept it). This week was semi-tough, but next week will probably be a whole lot worse, because I have a lot due Monday that I didn't expect.
Anyways, I'm still trying to get my foot in the door for internships. It might be looking good for Northrop, but I might have trouble getting a security clearance because I'm going to China. I hope that they'll realize I'm going for a school function! I dunno. I've applied at quite a few places though, so I guess I'll just leave it up to God as for where He wants me.
I knew that skiiers wasn't a word, but it'd be tough to change our URL now! lol.
2/18/2005 10:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home