Soon and very soon...
Well, I'm back from spring break and looking towards the end of school...6 more weeks! That's not too horrible, right? Plus, in April there's E-days...you guys have to see the fireworks show April 7th. Mark it on your calender, cause it's awesome!
I hope you guys had a great spring break. I sure did. Hope to talk to ya soon!
5 Comments:
Hey,
So this summer Joel and I have decided to go to Colorado! His mom talked to some neighbours and friends about giving me some work to earn money while I'm there! Yay! Joel plans to work at the hut and Otto’s store again and perhaps try getting a pilots license!
I hope to see you guys this summer!
Love,
Steph
4/14/2005 8:48 PM
Can you read this? I'm not sure if I did this correctly...lol
4/14/2005 8:54 PM
Holy smokes, that's so awesome. It'll be fun to have everyone together, and I can't believe you're gonna go for your pilot's license now, Joel! Oh man, that's exciting.
There's so much I want to do! We get out the 13th, so I'm counting the days. It'll be a tough push at the end, but worth it. I'm really looking forward to gettin' this school year out of the way!
See you guys soon!
4/19/2005 12:43 PM
Cool! It'll be nice to see you guys again.
4/23/2005 10:43 PM
Sweet, that sounds fun!
4/26/2005 4:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home