Look ma, it's wider!
posted by Jess Clark at 2:10 PM
Sure Joel and I would like to try out your drug w@rs (when we get to colorado)
5/10/2005 9:53 PM
ok cool, sounds good. I know you have probley already answered this questions, but when are you done? and when will you be flyuing out here?
5/11/2005 11:45 AM
in case anyone checks this, I am home. im sitting around, looking for jobs. Steph doesnt fly in until may 31.see everyone soon!
5/14/2005 10:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Sure Joel and I would like to try out your drug w@rs (when we get to colorado)
5/10/2005 9:53 PM
ok cool, sounds good. I know you have probley already answered this questions, but when are you done? and when will you be flyuing out here?
5/11/2005 11:45 AM
in case anyone checks this, I am home. im sitting around, looking for jobs. Steph doesnt fly in until may 31.
see everyone soon!
5/14/2005 10:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home