Look ma, it's wider!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Post Finals

Hey all! We should have some sort of party or something after everyone finishes finals. I dunno where we would have it and what'd we do. Ideas anyone??? It'd be nice to see everyone in one place. Well good luck everyone!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

yeah it would, although I believe Drake and Andrea have one week a to go after us.

We should do this once THey are done and perhaps when Gabe and Joel get back.

5/02/2005 6:32 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Good point.

5/02/2005 9:08 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Does anyone know when Gabe and Joel are getting back?

5/03/2005 10:24 AM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

Joel is done classes on the 12th about 2pm Hawaiian time...lol but he could be be flying back home as soon as that night. He is getting a buddy pass from his neighbour who works for united. Since a buddy pass is basically a higher class of stand by they haven't "booked" his ticket yet, or at least there is no confirmed dates at this point. :D
I'm sure he'd love to get to together with you guys no matter what, anyways lol...He's in class right now...anywho...ttyl

5/03/2005 5:37 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Buddy pass ehh? It that like 2 passes in one or is it a cheaper type of ticket?

5/03/2005 9:39 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Hey how are your guys classes going in Hawaii? Finals are next ehh? fun stuff, good luck to you on those.

5/03/2005 9:49 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Hey, sounds like fun...Ben and I finish finals on the 11th, but I definitely won't be home before the 14th...and don't know what's really happening after that.

Steph ~ When are you coming? Ben seemed to have the impression you were coming here for the summer...is that true? If not, why not, because you should, and how long are you going to be here?

Everyone ~ Good luck with your finals this week!!

5/04/2005 12:33 AM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

Andrea~I fly home on the 18th and hang out there for a bit. Then I'm planing on flying to Colorado on the 31st of May and staying until August 10th so about 10 weeks. I'm looking for babysitting and or house cleaning jobs that I can do while I'm there. I have one babysitting job and one house cleaning job offers (Joel's neighbour and Halee's mother-in-law). I'm going to try and make some money to help pay for college int he fall.
see you later!
I hope all of your finals go well!!!

5/05/2005 12:26 AM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

This is awesome...Yeah, I can't wait to see you guys. We'll get in touch after my finals kill me.

5/05/2005 1:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home