Look ma, it's wider!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Another Year

Well it has been a great summer hanging out with everyone, but it seams to be coming to a close, and another year of school will begin. I am hoping to get everyone back on the blog, that way we can still keep in touch. Anyone know when Drake gets back from his trip, he will have to post some photos here,; I do kinda remember him saing he was taking his camcorder.

Well I am out, Give me a call if anyone wants to hang in the next few weeks.

BTW: Grand Prix of Denver this weekend!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Back to school one last time. I liked college but I'm glad that it is my last year. It's time to face reality...

8/10/2005 10:31 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

How was the grand prix? Do you have any pictures?

8/20/2005 12:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home