Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Aren't Pictures Great



Well I definately like the picture feature. I dunno how long it has been there but I sure am glad that they have it.

It appears to be a little buggy but I can't complain.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stepherella said...

That's a cute picture of you and Marissa :D Where were you guys? You look very dressed-up :D
Is the campfire picture from that camping trip you guys took this summer?

9/14/2005 2:24 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

We were celebrating Marissa's 21st birthday. The second picture was taken when Marissa and I went to Crested Butte. Good times.

9/14/2005 7:27 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

I wish it was summer again...

9/14/2005 7:52 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

I wonder if they will add the ability to post pictures in comments as well...

9/15/2005 4:07 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

That's cool...I wish it was summer too. Oh well, Winter Break here we come. I'm still super busy and will be for the next few weeks...I'm looking forward to finishing a few projects and hoping that I will have some time, finally! I hope everyone is doing well. I really enjoy all these pictures! Take it easy, and we'll talk soon.

9/17/2005 5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home