Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Car Show Pictures

These pictures are from a Car Show that Ben F went to:

Car Show Link

They are low res to save space; talk to Ben if you want higher res. If anyone wants some space to publish photos or other goods (mp3's) let me know and I can set it up.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ben Drake said...

Yeah, how much space do we have on this blog? I can't stand the low res stuff...

9/07/2005 4:33 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

By the way, those pictures you emailed out looked great. I've never seen so many Cobras in one place in my life! I hope I get a chance to see something like that next year! Anyway, send more if you have em.

Also, I have over a gig of China pics and 5 hours of video. I'd really like to edit them down, but that'll take forever (and it's time I don't have right now) so if you guys want to see a few let me know. Pff, let's get together sometime soon.

Ben are you gettin' the Super Pass this year? We could all hook up sometime soon in Boulder and get our passes. Jess, we could do it at a Christy sports in Boulder (the one off 30th looks convenient), so we could go Oct. 7 through 9. I don't really care, but I was just tossin' it out there.

I guess this doesn't really belong under "Car Show Pictures" anymore, but oh well. Talk to you guys later.

9/07/2005 4:41 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

The "space" is on my server. I have a ton of extra, however I do not have too much extra bandwidth to play around with.

As for the Wagon, lets do Saturday October 8th. We can discuss a time later on.

9/08/2005 2:59 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Yeah, maybe this year we could all rent a condo for a few days over Xmas break, since we didn't get to last year.

9/08/2005 10:20 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

The condo would be nice...

Hey Jess thanks for posting the pics! How big of an e-mail attachment can I send you? I have a stitched image of crested butte I wanna send you but I don't wanna fill your inbox. Do you have a g-mail account or does fluteinfo give you a lotta space?

I have some more pics of the car show but they are kind of big so they need to be cropped. The original images weigh in at roughly 9 megs. All these pictures I'm taking is starting to crimp my HD's style (empty that is).

9/08/2005 10:40 PM

 
Blogger zwiffig said...

um: ninjaburger.com

9/09/2005 1:02 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Marissia: That is a kick ass idea! Hopfully Gabe will be coming home, to bad Joel won't! :(

Ben: I can Take whatever you can give me. It just stores on my hardrive. I have yet to have a problem with attachment sizes.

Joel: ... Interesting

9/09/2005 9:31 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Yeah, I know what you mean about HD space, Ben. I can only keep a few movies on my external at once. It takes over 30 gigs just to play with one 1 hour movie. aichy. Anyway, I'll have to get those from you some time.

Jess, Friday the 7th of Oct would work better because I have to play for a football game from 12-5. If that would work for you, we could hook up with those crazy boulderites and do somethin'

We definitely need to get a condo. I was pretty let down that we didn't last year. Oh man, it's gonna be great though

Joel, where'd you find that, lol!

I hope school is going well for everyone. Talk to you soon.

9/09/2005 11:01 PM

 
Blogger zwiffig said...

i could really use a copy of visual studio .NET (i've recently obtained a plethora of other new software if anyone is looking for something expensive..)

9/10/2005 12:44 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Joel: I have a full version of the .NET. I will try to publish it (however it is 6 CD's)

Drake: Friday, you I could do Friday, after 7pm. I have class and work from 7-5 everyday. So it has to be a Saturday, or Sunday Morning.

9/10/2005 5:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home