Look ma, it's wider!

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Grand Prix

Yeah, hey, sorry it took so long to post these, it has been a hellish few weeks. Blogger wouldn't let me put images in the response so I decided to start a new thread.

They are about 200k each, although no one here should have any problems. Blogger was having some trouble displaying the images, so here are the direct links:

http://www.fluteinfo.com/access/prix/prix1.jpg
http://www.fluteinfo.com/access/prix/prix2.jpg
http://www.fluteinfo.com/access/prix/prix3.jpg
http://www.fluteinfo.com/access/prix/prix4.jpg

Or just go here.

Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben Drake said...

Oh man, that's sweet, Jess! I'm jealous. I definitely want to see it next year. I'd also really like to see AMA superbike. Anyone wanna go to Pikes Peak International Speedway sometime?

9/07/2005 4:34 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Isn't that just drag? And I must say, as cool as it all sounds, (and it was fun) it wasn't as cool as I thought it would be.

9/08/2005 10:37 AM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

LOL I like your post Jess.

9/08/2005 10:41 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

no foolio, it's a road course. http://www.ppir.com/ They do have Indy and sprint cars too.

9/09/2005 10:54 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Yeah, perhaps. I dunno, as long as it wasn't too much; I don't want to waste my money, ya know.

9/10/2005 5:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home