Just a Quick Note.

Hey! I just thought that I would say hi to everyone. (I hope that your prof's aren't giving you tooooo much homework, but it always seems like they give too much lol.) Joel and I are having fun here in Hawai'i, but we miss hanging out with such great people! You guys should come out here! You'd have a place to stay and everthing! lol maybe after you grad... Well, I dunno what else to say other than I've got to run off to class! lol
4 Comments:
I like the picture. I'm guessing that blogger now allows us to post pics. Man I feel stupid.
9/13/2005 4:52 PM
Hey, once I am done here I would love to come out! Hopefully this year will go quick, I am ready to be done.
Snow is coming here! WinterPark opens in Mid-November!!!! I bet Joel will miss it!
9/14/2005 12:40 AM
We both miss the snow! (Not the shoveling it though.) I would LOVE to go skiing in Colorado! But I don't think we'll be able to afford to fly off Hawai'i this year for X-mas...which sucks, cuz I haven't skied in a couple years now. The only skiing they have here is like on Mauna Kea and it’s rather dangerous, cuz if you get off the snow it’s sharp huge rocks of lava to break (you and your) fall…Still some people try it.
That would be AWESOME if you came out! You could stay at my dad’s house (it’s not so hot there, about 10 degrees colder than everywhere else). Joel and I could tour you around to the beaches, volcano and other touristy places.
The offer is to any of you guys, btw :D We’d love to have visitors!!!!!!!
9/14/2005 2:21 PM
Hmmm, Hawaii for Christmas? That's a thought.
9/14/2005 7:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home