I wish I could enjoy it. Between school, two jobs, four group projects, and job interviews I am afraid I will miss the season. I can't wait to go home and take a nap yeesh.
i wish i had a job... believe it or not, (i know some most definitly will) i dont remember birthdays. ccould i get everyones? please? oh and anyone know a good way for me to share some video clips of hawaii? i think im talking about 50 megs... ish... about...
we dont have seasons here. but i am going to the beach this weekend :D
Ben F: Where is this? Joel: How was the beach? And I can give you a wee bit of space if you need. I have been meaning to do it for Ben, but I haven't gotten around to doing it. Let me see what I can do.
I am not sure where this picture was taken. I loaned my camera to my dad when my parets went up in the mountains to take some pictures of the colors. I think it is somewhere along that Peak to Peak highway but I'm not sure.
Hey did you guys get your passes this weekend? I saw this morning that I had a missed call but my phone never rang. Damn thing has been doing that a lot lately. Does anyone here use Cingular and have that problem? This seems to occur with my family's phones quite often...
we have similair problems with cingular out here. ever since they bought at&t, stuff rolled downhill. There was some important question i had for everyone again, but i forgot it. i'll remember later im sure.
Whoops, sorry I haven't checked this in a while. Yeah, I can't wait until life is "normal." Not that I don't enjoy adventure, but late night homework sessions get old...
I do love fall, but I really enjoy all the seasons. I'm really lookin' forward to hittin' the slopes soon! Yeah, Jess and I got our passes last Saturday. You guys should get yours soon before the price goes up. And Gabe, if you were gonna get that FourPak, I think they stop selling them as it gets closer to the season...You might want to check into that. Or maybe I could get one for you and you could pay me back or something.
Sounds like everyone's been keeping busy. I've been thankful that it's not been as hard as last year, but I still am struggling to catch up. I've pretty much gotten my big stuff done for a while, so I can catch up, and then get ahead. Maybe I can actually go skiing on the weekend! Woot!
I'll have to get all my pics and vids in line. Hope to catch up with you guys soon. Have a good one!
Gabe, you need to go to www.blogger.com and sign in. After you sign in you should see a plus symbol next to the blog name so you can add new posts.
I am thinking about not getting a pass this year. I will probably get a four pack...or two. Hopefully I will be hired by one of the three companies I have been interviewing with these past couple weeks; if so that means I will most likely have to fly to Chicago or somewhere in Pennsylvania for training for a week during winter break. Maybe less skiing for me this season but a lot more next season! Sorry, don't get mad, I still love (not literally :) ) you guys!
I believe I started that Winter Park condo rumor. I think we should try and do it this year. Maybe the 20-22 of December? Or the week after Christmas? I'll look into it more as the season gets closer
Hopefully Ben will stop being such a ski downer by then and we can all go. Yeah Ben, I'm talking to you, Mr. I'm Going To Have a Real Job. :) Gabe and I will be the career students I guess. Oh well, we get summers, winter and spring break.
12 Comments:
pretty
9/29/2005 2:19 AM
Fall is my favorite season by far.
9/29/2005 8:00 AM
I wish I could enjoy it. Between school, two jobs, four group projects, and job interviews I am afraid I will miss the season. I can't wait to go home and take a nap yeesh.
9/29/2005 4:40 PM
i wish i had a job...
believe it or not, (i know some most definitly will) i dont remember birthdays. ccould i get everyones? please? oh and anyone know a good way for me to share some video clips of hawaii? i think im talking about 50 megs... ish... about...
we dont have seasons here. but i am going to the beach this weekend :D
9/30/2005 5:12 AM
Ben F: Where is this?
Joel: How was the beach? And I can give you a wee bit of space if you need. I have been meaning to do it for Ben, but I haven't gotten around to doing it. Let me see what I can do.
EVERYONE: Log on to DW!
10/03/2005 12:23 AM
I am not sure where this picture was taken. I loaned my camera to my dad when my parets went up in the mountains to take some pictures of the colors. I think it is somewhere along that Peak to Peak highway but I'm not sure.
Hey did you guys get your passes this weekend? I saw this morning that I had a missed call but my phone never rang. Damn thing has been doing that a lot lately. Does anyone here use Cingular and have that problem? This seems to occur with my family's phones quite often...
10/03/2005 11:30 AM
Hey Gabe, it's good to hear your "voice" on the blog. Maybe sometime you could post some pictures of your time studying abroad in Italy?!
Haha as you can tell I really like the whole picture feature. The more pictures the better!
10/03/2005 10:07 PM
we have similair problems with cingular out here. ever since they bought at&t, stuff rolled downhill.
There was some important question i had for everyone again, but i forgot it. i'll remember later im sure.
10/04/2005 4:50 AM
Whoops, sorry I haven't checked this in a while. Yeah, I can't wait until life is "normal." Not that I don't enjoy adventure, but late night homework sessions get old...
I do love fall, but I really enjoy all the seasons. I'm really lookin' forward to hittin' the slopes soon! Yeah, Jess and I got our passes last Saturday. You guys should get yours soon before the price goes up. And Gabe, if you were gonna get that FourPak, I think they stop selling them as it gets closer to the season...You might want to check into that. Or maybe I could get one for you and you could pay me back or something.
Sounds like everyone's been keeping busy. I've been thankful that it's not been as hard as last year, but I still am struggling to catch up. I've pretty much gotten my big stuff done for a while, so I can catch up, and then get ahead. Maybe I can actually go skiing on the weekend! Woot!
I'll have to get all my pics and vids in line. Hope to catch up with you guys soon. Have a good one!
10/04/2005 2:31 PM
Gabe, you need to go to www.blogger.com and sign in. After you sign in you should see a plus symbol next to the blog name so you can add new posts.
I am thinking about not getting a pass this year. I will probably get a four pack...or two. Hopefully I will be hired by one of the three companies I have been interviewing with these past couple weeks; if so that means I will most likely have to fly to Chicago or somewhere in Pennsylvania for training for a week during winter break. Maybe less skiing for me this season but a lot more next season! Sorry, don't get mad, I still love (not literally :) ) you guys!
10/04/2005 10:03 PM
I believe I started that Winter Park condo rumor. I think we should try and do it this year. Maybe the 20-22 of December? Or the week after Christmas? I'll look into it more as the season gets closer
Hopefully Ben will stop being such a ski downer by then and we can all go. Yeah Ben, I'm talking to you, Mr. I'm Going To Have a Real Job. :) Gabe and I will be the career students I guess. Oh well, we get summers, winter and spring break.
10/04/2005 10:12 PM
I have no idea how you and Gabe can take it...However I may start to feel the same way after a few years of the corporate world :)
10/04/2005 11:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home