Look ma, it's wider!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Excitng news!!!


Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo guess what?!?!?!?!
Joel and I are very happily officially engaged!!!

.......I am soooooooo happy and sooooooo excited!!!!! I couldn't wait to tell you guys! (it happened today October 8th)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(The center stone is a blue diamond)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Congratulations!

Do you have a date set for the wedding?

Hawaii must be a pretty nice place to get engaged. I guess that means you guys will have to go on your honeymoon in Bora Bora or Seychelles :)

10/09/2005 12:41 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Congratulations! You two have won the award of being the first to become engaged (at least out of our friends). How does it feel? :) Exciting I'm sure. I wish you both well.

10/09/2005 12:45 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Congrats guys! That is aswome; How/Where did he do it?

10/09/2005 1:15 PM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

date:August 8th 2005 (Vancouver Island)
feels:VERY EXCITING!:D
how:in the most perfect way
where:we hiked up a (secluded) hill that over looked the coast line of a large part of the island

10/09/2005 4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home