New Computer
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know my new computer came in Tuesday! It sure shipped fast (Thursday-Tuesday), my Amazon.com package took 2 extra days! (Wednesday-Wednesday!)
Anyway, it is a duel-pros. 1.8 with 1gb of ram and an 80gig HD. Here is a picture of my currect set up:

Freakin' Sweet! You guys should all come up and see it. You should do this on November 11th at 7:00pm, I will be performing a recital, more information can be found at: http://www.fluteinfo.com/recital . Plus cookies and punch will follow!
5 Comments:
i can feel the jealousy rising. need any software to test out on that puppy? games?
it had better be a dual-core, 2.8 too. i wont be impressed if its not.
10/30/2005 4:20 PM
oh ya, i forgot. Congratulations. its about time you got a machine that you deserve. :)
10/30/2005 4:22 PM
Hey where's the computer? All I see is a buttload of monitors! I'm with Joel. Good things come to those who wait. Congratulations
10/30/2005 4:31 PM
Stupid Blogger deleted my post so let me try to re think it:
-------------------------------
Joel Writes:
"need any software to test out on that puppy? games?"
YES YES YES I do! I am getting tired of the Wolf and the Demos!
Thanks guys, the computer is sitting on the floor and I should open it up and get a few pics, ehh? There are also about 15,000 cables down there...So very very messy!
10/30/2005 5:13 PM
Lol Gabe and Heir Obeshutze. Everytime I think of Gabe I think "Arrr Matey" and "Obeshutze".
Congrats on the computer Jess!
10/31/2005 1:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home