Paris Pictures
I realized that many of you never saw any of the Paris pictures. I went to vist Marissa a year ago this week while she was studying abroad. I had the time of my life and I cannot wait to go back this summer. If you ever get the chance to go, jump on it.

Our hotel room was a few floors above this brasserie. It's pretty cool to sit and watch all the people go by.

Boy and Centaur in the Louvre.
The Arch de Triomphe. Well part of it anyway...
The panorama was taken on top of the Arc de Triomphe. It's pretty hilarious to look down and watch all the cars work their way through the huge (roughly five lanes if they were marked) round-a-bout. I'm really glad we don't have ones this large in America as people would constantly be pulling out their blaster and dealing with traffic postal style.
3 Comments:
I think your pictures are very pretty Ben. I wish I was back in Paris right now too. Oh well, next summer right? Yay!
10/13/2005 8:55 PM
I love the panorama; Damn I need to get me a tripod!
10/16/2005 8:24 PM
You can do panoramas without a tripod as long as your subject is a good distance from you and you are really careful. This panorama was taken without a tripod. At its native resolution you can see some bad spots but unless we're nitpicking it isn't noticable.
10/17/2005 1:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home