Ski Trip
Hey, my co-worker wants to go skiking over the thanksgiving break. I said perhaps if there are enough runs open. So it will be on the 26th, that is the Saturday. Let me know what you guys thing (those of you in Colorado).
Later.
Look ma, it's wider!
8 Comments:
ok i would just like to say drake is a gorgeous guy.
and i just saw my first cactus tree, growing next to a palm tree. it had a trunk with bark and branches and everything. ya.
and everyone break out your passports, make sure they dont expire before august. get em if you dont have em. if you get a new one, yours will include (free) an RFID tag. yippee. I should also note that it is a 3-day trip to victoria... suggestions?
10/26/2005 10:12 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
10/27/2005 12:53 AM
I moved this comment to it's own post...
10/27/2005 12:54 AM
er Joel didn't know how to get a new post...so I made a new one for him...by copying the first comment into a fresh post
10/27/2005 2:04 PM
I think I'm going skiing over Thanksgiving break. I'm getting picky in my old age though so I probably will only go if there is snow.
10/27/2005 8:29 PM
Yeah, that is what I was thinking as well; with gas prices as high as they are no point in going if there is no snow.
So what I am asking, is if people would be interested if a lot of good runs are open.
I think It would probley be Copper.
10/27/2005 11:31 PM
Yeah, of course, I'm game! If there's a choice, I'd much rather go to Winter Park, but Copper's still cool, and it might have more snow. Who knows? Say, we should look into a condo, eh?
10/30/2005 4:29 PM
Well the person orgnizing it I think has a copper pass, but I told her "ONLY IF THERE ARE ENOUGH RUNS OPEN".
Secondly, yes looking for a condo, Ben F Suggested (and I agree) that after the new year would be the best because it is cheaper, and then also a few miles away from the slopes (as long as they have a shuttle) would also be cheaper.
I am unsure how to go about looking for a place. When I talked to ben he said he would talk to his parents and ask since they orgnized a few years back.
We should start a new post about this in a few weeks or so...or now.
Just my 3 Cents, ohh yes 3!!
10/30/2005 5:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home