Look ma, it's wider!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Tricks or Treats?


First of all, GOOD LUCK!!! BREAK-A-LEG!! to all doing mid-terms, crazy long tests, recitals and anything I missed ;)

Secondly, I am sooooooooooooo excited about Hallowe'en this year!!! Joel and I are going as a pirate and a wench :D We bought a bunch of fabric and we're sewing everything together (lol I didn't even use a pattern!! wuuuhahahaha). So far the list of things for our costumes are:
Black wig for Joel (braids and beads in it),
Pirate hat,
black (spray) hair dye for me,
bandanas,
white shirts torn up,
black long shorts/short pants for Joel,
black skirt for me,
some funky red fabirc mock corsetish type thing for me
red sash for Joel
eye patches
one gold earring each
and we're going to draw tattoos on each other :D :D :D :D

When we're done we'll take pictures and post them, I think this will be by far the best costumes we've ever had for Hallowe'en! lol
have a great Weekend guys and gals!!!

(can't find the good photos, and firefox sucks)

3 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

Where are you going to show off these costumes of yours?

10/29/2005 2:15 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

You will have to take some pictures.

Last night I half-assed it and went as a cheap pirate. I had a bandana and I bought a parriot for a $1 at a thrift store. No one doubted my pirateness.

I am sure your costumes will look way way way better than mine did!!!!

10/30/2005 5:19 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Nice costumes!

11/10/2005 11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home