Recital - Nov. 11th @ 7:00pm
Hey, just a reminder (for those of you in Colorado), my recital is on Friday Novebmer 11th at 7:00pm. I hope all of you guys can make it.
Here are directions:
How to Get to Greeley
*Find your way to I-25 and head North.
*Take the LYONS/LONGMONT exit #243
*Take a right onto Highway 66
*When that dead-ends take a left onto Highway 85.
*85 will eventually turn into 8th avenue.
*The building is on the right after 16th street. It is across the way from a Doughnut Store.
If you have questions please ask, also I blieve a few people are looking to car pool, I will leave that up to you guys.
This information, plus a program can be found at: http://fluteinfo.com/recital
5 Comments:
Hey Jess. Do you know the address of the place? Thanks!
11/05/2005 7:19 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
11/07/2005 10:28 PM
It is located at: 1516 8th ave
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=1516+8th+Ave&csz=80631&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=
11/08/2005 2:04 PM
Hey Jess. I got your call last night but didn't want to call you at midnight. Yeah Marissa and I will be coming. Looking forward to seeing and catching up with you guys!
11/10/2005 11:22 AM
Cool, and for future refrence don't worrry about calling at midnight, I am up till 1 everynigh anyway!!!
11/10/2005 12:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home