Great News Everybody!
First, I don't want anyone to worry any more, I am now running my duel monitors. I for a connector on eBay for $0.01, and then shipping and handling was $9.99. Here is a picture:

Second, I bought gas today for $1.99!!!! This was at the Safeway on Arapahoe Road and 287! @ the Shell! I couldn't believe it!
Thrid, I am done with my real Finals! Hahahahaha, I mean, Good luck to all of you. However, I do have 2 stories:
- In my first final this morning at 8 o'clock I got there and the teacher passed out the final and said, "When you are done there is a pop-quiz here for you". A POP QUIZ!!! It was shorter than the final, but it was harder than hell. It took me a good 10 min. to figure out where it modulated to, and then another 5 to figure out how it got there; in this style you can't just jump from one key to another.
- In my second final, it should have started at 1:30, well when the teacher didn't show up after 20min someone went down and talked to the department head. He then called the teacher and after another 20min we got the assignment. Then it took another 10min to understand what the final was asking! Man this is the worst class I have ever had.
Good Luck to all of you on your finals!
6 Comments:
done w/ finals? !*$& !*$& !*$& !*$& !*$& !*$& !*$& !*$& !*$& !*$& and !*$&. I go till the 15th.
i have seen some dual monitor backgrounds, a few are kinda neat. anyone else having probs with Firefox?
12/06/2005 2:06 PM
I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol oh someone else on a different computer? :P
12/06/2005 6:14 PM
Get your skills back up! You'd better, I have been playing a little wolf...ok a lot, and have become quitegood at snipping people! Man, this game earler today, they were so pissed!!!!
I checked Firefox @ work today and didn't see any problems.
Winter Park should be a blast! I can't wait.
Also, Joel and Steph, I can work on the site now, I just need an answer for all those questions I sent Joel.
12/06/2005 11:35 PM
Hehe Gabe, you write exactly how you speak. It's great.
I can't believe your teacher didn't show up to the final Jess! That's pretty amazing. I'm finished with finals on the 12th. Luckily I only have two, the bad news it that they're both worth a large portion of my grade and they're in Developmental Biology and Organic Chemsitry. Fun fun. I hate finals time because it seems like no matter how much I try and prepare in advance I always get overwhelmed at the end. :(
At least we have WP to look foward to. Speaking of the Park, did anyone go skiing this past weekend? I skiied in knee deep power all day on Sunday. A guy from my work went to Vail on Saturday and said that his first three runs down the *face* of Vail were in waist deep power. Let's hope we get snow like that when we're up there!
12/07/2005 10:58 AM
YAY! I'm done too. I didn't really have any finals but oh man I had projects up the wazoo. It sure is nice to have the semester off my chest.
12/10/2005 10:01 PM
Yeah, now I'm done! My finals didn't go very well this year, but I'm not going to think about school until grades come out. I'm going skiing tomorrow if anyone wants to come. I have to be back to Golden around 4 so we'll have to leave a little early, but no worries. WP just keeps getting more snow. I'll probably come home (Erie) Thursday night, though that's not set in stone. We have a lot of fun to catch up on, guys...I hope you're ready!
12/14/2005 2:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home