Look ma, it's wider!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

How is everyone's Christmas break going?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

Hey!

Sorry we/I haven't responded in a while. Ben, Ben, Marissa, Gabe and I went up to Winter Park this weekend and had quite a bit of fun! We rented a condo up in Fraiser ( very close to where we were for the band trips ). We were there 4 days and 3 nights. Drake was the only one who skiied the everyday, on the 3rd day the rest of us went tubing which was quite fun desipte the white-out conditions at times.

New Years for me was good, I was up in Greeley hanging out with friends from my freshman year that I hadn't seen in a while.

Christmas was good, I ate a lot and got a cookbook! I shall start making things in a device that is NOT the microwave! (currently I can make a few things on the stove).

Lets see, I go back to school on Monday (the 9th) which sucks, but I will be done before all of those other fools! ;-)

1/05/2006 9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home