Season's Greetings

Merry Christmas everyone! Marissa and I just put our tree up in our apartment and decided that we should take a Christmas pic this year. I hope everyone is either finished or finishing finals and is looking forward to a long and relaxing winter break. Not too relaxing though, we need to get our ski on. Joel and Steph, I'm sorry that you guys cannot be with us this year but hopefully next year you will be in the neighborhood. If not maybe we should all fly out of Hawaii and decorate a palm tree. For everyone who is in Colorado, Marissa and I look forward to seeing you soon! Gabe it is your responsibility to provide the spiked egg nog.
9 Comments:
Very Festive! You will have to have a "shin-dig" so we may see your tree.
I am looking foward to some skiing, I am free whenever now so let me know when you guys want to go.
What time on Wednesday will you be done and will your family let you hang? I may have to swing down to Erie.
When is everyone else done with finals?
12/13/2005 4:21 PM
I'm done and I don't work Wednesday. Hint...hint...
12/13/2005 5:33 PM
man, I would but I have a 10:00 meeting :(
12/13/2005 5:50 PM
we will next time. For Jessies wedding on dec 31st. im trying to convince Steph that i dont miss going home for xmas, but all of this talk about hanging out is turning me into a liar. :P
12/13/2005 11:49 PM
Hehe we will need more nog but ris and I have the brandy.
12/14/2005 12:46 AM
Man, Last night it was Rum! ohh so much Rum!
12/14/2005 9:37 AM
So speaking of holiday food/drink, I had some chocolate covered cherries, but they were filled with Brandy in the middle...mmm...Man, I can't wait till I'm 21. Doh! Well, see you guys soon. And Joel, Steph, I'm thinkin' about ya's. Hurry up and get done with finals so we can talk.
12/14/2005 2:44 PM
WE'RE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!
12/17/2005 8:33 PM
Gabe, theres this prog called dvd shrink, its freeware. it works with Nero 7, makes great copies. you'll need a key for nero 7, i can provide.
Jess- im sorry Steph and i havnt gotten back to you. we havnt had much chance to start vacation, lots of traveling, up before 7 everyday for one thing or another. just super busy. barely had time to wrap any presents. we'll hopefully find time in early Jan.
merry christmas to everyone- Mele Kalikimaka a me hou'oli makahiki hou
12/24/2005 3:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home