No currently we are in Limbo, if people are intersted in playing now would be a good time to start up again. However it would be nice to have at least 5 people.
I have been testing the game for the past week and it looks like it will be a go. Lets start on Monday, send me an email @ jesse.clark@unco.edu and I will send you back a password.
9 Comments:
No currently we are in Limbo, if people are intersted in playing now would be a good time to start up again. However it would be nice to have at least 5 people.
Post here if you are interested. We have 2 now!
1/28/2006 7:04 PM
I like to play every now and again. Sign me up.
1/28/2006 9:10 PM
i would play if there were cheats
1/29/2006 1:20 AM
I'll play, and I'm pretty sure Andrea will, Trey might, and my friend Daniel said he wanted to play when it started up again.
1/29/2006 11:29 AM
I would be all for cheats execpt that it is a multi-player game, so everyone would have to cheat.
Also the game really isn't about winning and loosing, it is about fun and keeping in touch.
I have re-written parts of the help menu so hopfully it is a little clearer.
1/29/2006 2:25 PM
YAY! that's at least 5 people now right?! so how do we start?
2/03/2006 1:12 AM
I have been testing the game for the past week and it looks like it will be a go. Lets start on Monday, send me an email @ jesse.clark@unco.edu and I will send you back a password.
2/03/2006 1:18 AM
WE ARE UP AND RUNNING. GABE YOU SHOULD HAVE RECIEVED A TEXT MESSAGE AND MARISSA I SENT YOU A MESSAGE IN FACEBOOK WITH YOUR PASSWORD.
2/05/2006 11:10 PM
Hmm might be my computer, but I can't seem to load drugwars..
2/07/2006 2:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home