Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

2 Q's

Hey all in the land of cold..hehe
I have two questions:
1) Does anyone know a good way to download (for free) tv shows? (I used edonkey a long while back, and now one must pay and most of the others. I've tried and they mostly only have music not tv shows. If it comes down to it I might have to break down and pay for it lol)
2) Has anyone heard from Bethany Bernard lately?
P.S.
If anyone does see, hear, talk to Bethany, Joel and I both would appreciate keeping the wedding on the down low...thanks :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben Drake said...

Bit Torrent is good (especially for movies), but any P2P client will work if the show's popular...Limewire, Shareaza, Kazaa Lite++. My roommate download's shows and movies like there's no tomorrow. He has over half a Terabyte and he still needs more space!

As for Bethany, I see her quite often on MSN, but I've never said hi. I feel like MSN is a poor way to stay in touch if you haven't seen that person in a while.

2/21/2006 11:28 AM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

I tried Kazaa Lite ++ and Shareaza, looking for "7th Heaven"....wow who knew that was really code of porn? lol
I used to be able to easily d/l 7th Heaven from edonkey...or this webiste and it downloded onto edonkey?

2/21/2006 12:58 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Unfortunately my answer to both questions is nope.

I used to use those sharing programs and with the exception of BitTorrent (which is still vulnerable if you download a compromised file) most have security issues. I left kazaa running on a home machine for a couple weeks while I was at school and returned to find over 30 infections on the machine.

If you use those peer to peer clients keep your box patched!

2/21/2006 11:55 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

I use Kazaa, but I run it on my laptop, then I scan the hell out of it and transfer it to my desktop.

I would say use iTunes and just buy the episode, safer and much eaiser.

2/22/2006 1:20 AM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

itunes looks pretty cool...the only thing is that they only have certain networks and the WB (7th Heaven's network) is not one of them! lol What are some others that you can buy, and the money goes to the network and not some guy?
I looked at edonkey...it's a base price ($19.95) and you can d/l as much as you want.
http://www.edonkey2000.com/ does it look safe?
Thanks :D

2/22/2006 11:44 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

those download all you want (subscriptions) ones you have look watch. Most of them, after you stop paying the 20$ the files will no longer work.

2/22/2006 6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home