Look ma, it's wider!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

fun week

spring break, whats the plan man?
I am coming home.
Mine is the last week of March, how 'bout everyone else?
Am I going to have to visit you guys in school?

7 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

I think Ben and I's break is the last week of March too.

2/05/2006 5:46 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Mine is the 2nd week of March, however I will be having a birthday party on the 31st if you guys are around...It is a friday.

2/05/2006 5:55 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

I have also heard that the "treb" is cool, but I have yet to see it in action!

2/05/2006 10:53 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

I have spring break the 18th to the 26th. That's you too, right Jess? I think I'll be around, but I've got a lot going on, so I'm still not quite sure yet. Even if you do come the last week of March, there's plenty of hangin' to do...

2/06/2006 3:26 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

no, mine is the week before.

2/06/2006 7:52 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

So am I all alone? Jess's break, my break, and then everybody elses?

2/07/2006 2:06 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

yeap, I too am also alone.

2/09/2006 4:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home