Look ma, it's wider!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Climbing

Some pictures from climbing on Friday. It definately was not my best night of climbing; I didn't have any juice in my arms. Oh well, there's always next week...


The path is long an painful but the reward is...touching a bar at the top???
STRETCH!

5.10+ my ass!

7 Comments:

Blogger Stepherella said...

It's not a bell you ring at the top?

3/11/2006 3:43 AM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

A few of the walls have bells to ring at the top, but they're all a little above our climing level.

3/11/2006 9:40 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Sweet! Oh, and by the way, it wasn't my best night of climbing either...I was sick all last week and barely had enough energy to go, but I did. I couldn't pass it up. This spring break, I'm going to get equipment, too. Hopefully a rope and some quickdraws so we can go climbing outdoors like at North Table Mountain, or even the Flatirons (but I've never been there). Man I love it!

Say, Ben, what's the best way to get all those pics? Maybe just keep them until I can get on your network or something...

3/14/2006 11:44 AM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

They're kind of...big. Each one is about 45 MB so transfering over the internet is going to take a bit.

3/15/2006 1:56 AM

 
Blogger zwiffig said...

check out wreckedexotics -fun

3/20/2006 12:12 AM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

wreckedexotics is incredibly sad...:'(

3/20/2006 11:16 AM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Wreked exotics definately makes me want to cry. It also really pisses me off because the majority of crashes are due to either incredible driver stupidity and/or alcohol.

3/23/2006 11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home