Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Drug Wars

Hey Jess - what's up with drug wars? Last night I logged on, but it booted me off and this morning my computer says the site "cannot be found". My hookers are starving man!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

I have had problems the last few days with my server and databases. Two other Apps aren't working correctly.

3/14/2006 10:39 AM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

I still swear that some of you know secrets about drug wars that are not in the help section....how is it at the start of the game Gabe is at like 200,000 when most are down in the 20,000's? lol I think Gabe has a master plan of taking over the world, and drug wars is just the beginning me mate-y!

3/16/2006 2:54 AM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Yeah, I've been wondering about that too. Gabe always seems to be the money man. I guess that economics stuff comes in handy.

By the way Gabe, I think I must be following you around the internet. First on Drug Wars you had logged on within the last 15 minutes and now on Skiers Rule it said this post had 2 comments when it really has 3, which means you must have just posted yours. Weird.

3/16/2006 8:57 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Shh! It's our little secret! ;)

How'd your midterms go Gabe? Are you ready for summer break yet?

3/21/2006 10:12 AM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

The boss only has a mansion in Winter Park (it sleeps 17 people!) but no boat. Sorry.

I know some people with a boat, but I'm not sure they'd let me take it for some joy riding. I'll keep thinking about who else I can ask.

3/21/2006 7:48 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

RESET,

just wanted to let you guys know that the game has been reset.

3/26/2006 9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home