DW Idea
I have an Idea for DW, but I wanted to run it by you guys first.
What if you are able to attack peoples property. You would buy some type of missle for some outragous pricce (15-20k) and then pick a plot and fire at it destorying it.
It would be similar to Battleship in that you don't know where to hit.
What do you guys think?
5 Comments:
So what happens if they blow up our guest house? Do all of our employees die?
3/26/2006 12:21 PM
no, that one you couldn't target becuase it is fixed.
3/26/2006 1:27 PM
RESET
Just letting you know that the game has been reset. I poseted this on the other topic too, I just wanted to let you guys know.
Ohh, and Ben, if you want in let me know!
3/26/2006 9:51 PM
how do we play again? i keep getting a blank screen
3/28/2006 3:36 AM
Try it now steph.
3/28/2006 8:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home