Kewl, eh? they are all pictures from Joel's computer, most are of either Joel or I, but some are random backgrounds and such! (Joel made it) *Waneka Lake* in Boulder
That is cool. Is there a photoshop plugin that makes a mosaic or did you do it manually? I would never have the patience to make something like that by hand. Kudos man.
By the way, many of my comments have not been getting posted. Sometimes when I try to publish the comment it takes a while to load and once in a while it loads a page saying that there is a problem with this blogger page and someone is looking into it. Have any of you been experiencing the same problem?
6 Comments:
That is really cool! I have done a few of those puzzles, hella hard!
3/02/2006 8:13 PM
That is cool. Is there a photoshop plugin that makes a mosaic or did you do it manually? I would never have the patience to make something like that by hand. Kudos man.
3/02/2006 8:26 PM
Is their a larger copy of it so we can see the individual pictures?
3/03/2006 10:40 AM
Yes but the blog made it small, try double clicking. WE'll put it on facebook. :)
3/04/2006 1:31 AM
That's awesome!
By the way, many of my comments have not been getting posted. Sometimes when I try to publish the comment it takes a while to load and once in a while it loads a page saying that there is a problem with this blogger page and someone is looking into it. Have any of you been experiencing the same problem?
3/04/2006 12:53 PM
Nope, it must be your connection!
3/04/2006 5:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home