Ha ha! Maybe someone could train him to climb in there and shove stuff animals out so people wouldn't have to waste their money trying to fish them out! I can't tell you how much money I wasted on those machines as a kid and I don't think I ever won anything! I think they're rigged. Every time I thought I had something it would drop it as soon as I picked it up.
Man I wish I could do that!!! lol Okay, so imagine some kid walking by...looking at the toys...A KID!! Hey how many quarters do I have?!?! I wanna win the kid!
4 Comments:
Ha ha! Maybe someone could train him to climb in there and shove stuff animals out so people wouldn't have to waste their money trying to fish them out! I can't tell you how much money I wasted on those machines as a kid and I don't think I ever won anything! I think they're rigged. Every time I thought I had something it would drop it as soon as I picked it up.
3/29/2006 12:38 PM
Yeah, those claws don't shut tightly at all! Man, I can't believe he was able to climb up, though! I couldn't even fit my arm in one.
3/29/2006 4:57 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
3/30/2006 1:04 AM
Man I wish I could do that!!! lol Okay, so imagine some kid walking by...looking at the toys...A KID!! Hey how many quarters do I have?!?! I wanna win the kid!
3/30/2006 4:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home