Look ma, it's wider!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Address Info

lol Okay so I know I've asked before, and you have answered....but somehow we cannot seem to find where on earth we put your addresses!!!!
Ben and Marissa may we please have your address again please?
Ben Drake where would you like things sent?
(We're having a little get-together May 21st so we'd like to send people who will be in Colorado an invite.....)
We have Jess Clarks, Andrea's Parents' and we're assuming Gabe won't be home in time :(
okay well that's all for now folks!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

Bummer, I won't be able to make that, I will be in Spain until the 28th of May.

4/17/2006 9:50 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

where's the get-together?

4/18/2006 1:22 AM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Ahh, I read the website. I'll be there!

4/18/2006 12:46 PM

 
Blogger zwiffig said...

We need Andreas toooo

4/18/2006 8:42 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Ben and I will be in Europe on May 21st as well. We'll be back June 3rd.

4/18/2006 9:12 PM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

When do you guys leave for Europe again?

4/21/2006 7:40 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

May 14.

4/22/2006 12:27 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Hey, I got your invite in the mail!

4/23/2006 2:30 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

I leave May 10th.

4/26/2006 11:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home