Look ma, it's wider!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Done!

As I was sitting on the field yesterday for graduation I took this picture of a girl down the line. Now, she isn't naked, but I could't believe that the theator gild took off their gowns because they were hot!

8 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Grats Jess! When do you leave for Europe? I'm graduating Thursday.

5/07/2006 8:55 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Gee, I wonder why she's so hot?

5/07/2006 8:56 PM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

congrats!!!!

5/08/2006 5:54 AM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Hey, since almost everyone is finished with school (thank you Joel and Stephanie for not finishing yet like me!) We should have a graduation party sometime after everyone gets back from their various vacations or schools.

5/08/2006 11:38 AM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

The theatre gild girls are hot, or the gowns? I'm definitely down for partyin'!

5/08/2006 5:02 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/08/2006 6:52 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Nevermind me Ben, I was just making a bad joke.

5/08/2006 6:53 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Thanks, We should have a party.

I can't reset DW because I disconnected internet at my house and I can't do it at work.

I am leaving tomorrow (wednesday 10th) at 7:30am. Flying from Denver to New Jersey, Jersey to Madrid and then bus ride to Zaragosa.

Send me an e-mail at jesse.clark@unco.edu and I will send you a postcard.

5/09/2006 12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home