Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hey

Hey guys.

I hope your party went well, I am sorry I missed it. I think I was most likly in Madrid when it happened. I am currently still in Madrid and and planning to travel to Seville tomorrow.

I checked out the trains and they are running all day and it will take me 2.30 hours to get there. I have taken close to 450 photos on both of my cameras and I have room for about 300 more. I think that should be fine since I am leaving for home next sunday on the 28th. We will all have to hang when we get back.

Joel and Steph, have you left for Canada yet, and if not when are you leaving? Gabe, when are you done with classes? And Ben and Marissa, when are you back from Europe?

On a final note, if you ever have the chance, stay at a Hostel. There are hot women everywhere and we party until 6 in the morning!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stepherella said...

Yeah the party was great and way more people showed up then we thought would. Ben and Andrea came over early and helped out a lot then stayed late and helped clean up...thanks guys!!!! Yeah we wish that the rest of you guys could have been here too!! But I bet you're having a blast in Europe! (and School Gabe ;) )

How big are your cards on your cameras?! 700 pictures? wow, sounds like you're having fun! I'm guessing you're talking about digital cameras?

We're still here, but I'm not sure when we're leaving. Perhaps the 25 or 26th (May) depending on how much we can get done....

I have heard many-a-things about hostels... lol I'm glad you're having so much fun!!!! :)

5/24/2006 12:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home