Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Arrrgg

Gabe, when I was in Seville I saw this and I took a picture for you. Hurry up with your damn finals!



Also, just FYI we all (Ben's & I) bought Warcraft 3 plus the expansion set. You can save 10$ if you buy it on Amazon. We went onto Battle.net and got raped.

SO I found this site: http://www.replayers.com/ and it has replays of good (real) people playing, instead of watching the computers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

That sounds Great!!!

As for the replays guys. I downloaded a few yesterday and watched one on my computer, I learned SO much! So then I played the computer and I never lost the upperhand!

6/07/2006 9:55 AM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Hey Jess that site is quite useful. I have definately learned a thing or two from watching the replays.

6/08/2006 4:14 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

I have been playing aginst 2 computers and I get killed everytime but I am getting better. I think the first attack into their base has to be so powerful that they are emoblized.

6/09/2006 9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home