hey guys, thanks. The 11 day road trip was a success and i am in Canada. My bride to be and i are very busy with wedding plans. my cell phone wont be on while im here, because i cant afford international roaming. Stephs is fine cuz verizon understands. we dont have internet yet, but hopefully in a week. the party in colorado rocked. Thanks Ben and Andrea for all your help. my birthday was great.
hi. Still living out of a suitcase. we do have internet now. very busy trying to get invitations in the mail. eveything else has taken back seat. will hopefully return to being in touch soon. will eventually try and post photos from BC and roadtrip. ttyl
hey, anyone online anymore? Steph and i are mailing most of the invitations today! yay! so that means we are looking at our address list, and of course i dont have of the addresses for the people closest to me. i have drakes parents, andreas parents and jess's. if you want the official paper invite, email me your addy. *sigh* i can almost smell the freedom...
Hello all. Gus invited me into this so I could keep in touch with everyone. So...how are all of you? Joel I haven't seen or talked to you in forever, but Andrea keeps me updated and I just wanted to say from me congrats. Oh and Happy (very Belated) Birthday.
15 Comments:
Happy Birthday Joel! I hope you had a good one!
6/09/2006 8:28 AM
hey guys, thanks. The 11 day road trip was a success and i am in Canada. My bride to be and i are very busy with wedding plans. my cell phone wont be on while im here, because i cant afford international roaming. Stephs is fine cuz verizon understands. we dont have internet yet, but hopefully in a week. the party in colorado rocked. Thanks Ben and Andrea for all your help. my birthday was great.
6/10/2006 8:41 PM
hi. Still living out of a suitcase. we do have internet now. very busy trying to get invitations in the mail. eveything else has taken back seat. will hopefully return to being in touch soon. will eventually try and post photos from BC and roadtrip. ttyl
6/21/2006 3:14 AM
hey, anyone online anymore? Steph and i are mailing most of the invitations today! yay!
so that means we are looking at our address list, and of course i dont have of the addresses for the people closest to me. i have drakes parents, andreas parents and jess's. if you want the official paper invite, email me your addy.
*sigh* i can almost smell the freedom...
6/26/2006 2:34 PM
i should say *most* of the people closest to me. i dont jess to get any wrong ideas from that wording :P
6/26/2006 2:35 PM
dont *want* ...
6/26/2006 2:36 PM
is there a min word limit or post per min limit? ...
6/26/2006 2:37 PM
Q
6/26/2006 2:37 PM
hmm, guess not...
6/26/2006 2:37 PM
Love
6/26/2006 7:26 PM
Joel!
6/26/2006 7:26 PM
:P
6/26/2006 7:26 PM
Wait what? What will I get the wrong idea from?
Also, I don't live at 1715 11th ave apt B anymore. I am in Limbo, so if you could send it to POB 182, Erie, CO 80516.
6/27/2006 9:23 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
6/29/2006 11:44 AM
Hello all. Gus invited me into this so I could keep in touch with everyone. So...how are all of you? Joel I haven't seen or talked to you in forever, but Andrea keeps me updated and I just wanted to say from me congrats. Oh and Happy (very Belated) Birthday.
6/29/2006 11:50 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home