Look ma, it's wider!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Comcast Internet

So after waiting at my house from `8-11` the Comcast people came at 11:30 and hooked me up with Digital Cabel and High Speed internet.

So this means 2 major things:

1) The Return of DrugWars - I am going to set this up and we will start this weekend, or so. Anyway, if you want in this round then reply back. I will assume people from last game will be playing. Ohh, and the bots have been upgraded so they will sell at better prices making them a bit more difficult.

2) I can now join the wolf and warcraft games without traveling 50 miles.

Anyway, Give me a call this weekend and we will all hang.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Welcome back to the modern world.

7/13/2006 10:21 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Speaking of the modern world, check this out:

http://www.pixel-ignition.com/piMon-8.html

8 Monitors!

7/14/2006 2:33 PM

 
Blogger zwiffig said...

hi. i heard through the vine that some plans have been made for a wee trip.

Everyone, Please, let us help flesh out the details..

-Joel & Steph

7/16/2006 8:07 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Hey Joel. Marissa and I are flying into Seattle on Friday night. Saturday morning we will be catching the ferry to Victoria and should be there before noon.

Marissa, Gabe, Jess?, and I leave Victoria on Monday at 11:30. We fly out of Seattle on Tuesday afternoon.

7/16/2006 9:19 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

That sounds about right. I believe Gabe and I will also be getting into Canada on Saturday morning.

7/16/2006 9:35 PM

 
Blogger zwiffig said...

k cool. im glad you guys can make it. If you need rides, let us know, we might be able to have someone pick you up from the ferries depending. we also know of some nice, affordable, nearby places to stay. especially if you decide to share.
We'd like to know what ferries everyones taking since some land much further away than others, and any ferry is at least an hours distance away (so dont plan on taking any taxis).
funny that we'll be flying out of Seattle the day after you guys!

7/17/2006 4:38 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

We are traveling through:

Clipper Navigation, Inc.
2701 Alaskan Way, Pier 69
Seattle, WA 98121
800-888-2535

Umm, and:

Aug 12, 2006: Arriving at Victoria, BC: ~11:15 AM

7/18/2006 9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home