Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006


These are for you americans... haha. happy 4th of july. (if any of you still check this) Someone post or email me when you get home from your too-cool-for-thou jobs. Wedding plans are rolling along, still dont have all of the invites in the mail, but some other major details are beginning to fall into place. noodles...

4 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

Does Canada have a day similar to the 4th of July? Isn't it Canada day or something?

7/04/2006 11:14 PM

 
Blogger zwiffig said...

go Marissa! 10 points! it is Canada day, and can anyone tell me what day it is?

7/05/2006 1:43 AM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

What is July 1st?

7/05/2006 8:39 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Fantastic!

And for the record, I do not have internet at my house, only at my `too-cool-for-thou job`.

And I believe: "The July 1 holiday was established by statute in 1879, under the name Dominion Day."

At the end of the week I am going to have my travel plans finilized for the Canadan trip....I Hope.

7/05/2006 9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home