Look ma, it's wider!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Canada eh?

Seattle:
Canada!

Once again, congrats Joel and Steph we are all happy for you. I have uploaded the good photos I took on Flickr located at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/45139376@N00/sets/72157594241349759

Also, I looked it up yesterday for about an hour and I couldn't find out why Seattle's flags were at half mast. I looked it up and the last solider to die in Iraq from Seattle was on the 12th so I don't think that was it. Someone said also that President Ford was really sick, but i thought someone had to die in order for the flahs to go half mast. I also Asked Colorado and they couldn't find an answer.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

Well, I know that the black tape over the police officer badges meant that a cop died in the line of duty. Did you see anything like that in the news? That would warrent a half mast flag I think.

8/18/2006 6:55 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

I'll have the pictures I took posted eventually. I guess I should open up a flickr account as well.

8/19/2006 1:38 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Ok I posted a few photos, I'm still working on the rest.

I think this is the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/83238429@N00/

8/19/2006 1:48 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Oh yeah Marissa,

I bet you are right:

http://feeds.seattlenews.net/?rid=36499831cb0b30e1&cat=a69648530d514cd5&f=1

8/19/2006 2:25 PM

 
Blogger zwiffig said...

first time seeing this blog since the 8th. wow. so busy. whats a fif? i guess we'll have to find our photos and do a flickr thing...

8/29/2006 3:36 AM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

There Gabe, I've added a more flattering picture of you.

9/02/2006 3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home