Getting Married
so tomorrow is the big day! only a few hours left and so much left undone! yay!
so does Ben Marissa Gabe and Jess need a ride on the 13th to the ferries? Ben and Andrea, someone might stay behind a while so you both will have seats.
let me know!
6 Comments:
I know! Wow, guys. I can't wait to see ya. Congratulations!!!
8/07/2006 8:10 PM
yes, I guess we will need a ride back to the ferries. Although Ben, Gabe, Jess and I don't leave Victoria until the 14tt. The ferry leaves at 11:30am.
Good luck at your wedding! I'm sure you guys are super excited!
8/07/2006 9:51 PM
Pre-wedding Congratulations! I'm sure all will go well and you two will be very happy newlyweds.
8/07/2006 9:53 PM
Congrats you guys! I look foward to seeing you in a few days!
8/08/2006 9:36 AM
Now I can say congratulations! Eat lots of cake and ice cream, dance and be merry, have a great time!
8/08/2006 9:40 AM
Thanks guys!!! we can't wait to see you!!!
8/08/2006 2:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home