Look ma, it's wider!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ice Cream, anyone?

I didn't have everyone's email addresses in my gmail account and I was too lazy to look them up to send an email, so I figured this would work. (My apologies to those who will be/are out of the state...you're more than welcome to fly in for the weekend, though!! ;)

My parents are having an ice cream social (with homemade ice cream!!) on September 9th, 2-5pm. It'll be awesome - we'll have lots of ice cream and cake, pie, maybe cookies...good stuff! If enough people come and there's good weather, we might be able to get into some volleyball, croquet, or horseshoes...or there's always pool, air hockey & fooseball downstairs.

You don't have to RSVP, but it'd be nice to know who plans to make it. If you don't remember how to get to my place, that means it's been too long. :) You can reply to this post (I might remember to check it) or give me a call or email me at Andrea.K.Struble@gmail.com and I can help you...at least with the directions thing.

Hope to see you there! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben Drake said...

You know it, Gabe...You know it.

8/30/2006 10:28 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

This sounds cool, and I would like to go, but I don't know what I am doing that day, and a second reminder when we get closer to the date would be good!

But ya, for now, count me in.

8/31/2006 1:06 AM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

A second reminder? Ben, you're gonna have to help me there...I'm excited that I remembered to check to see if anyone replied! I'll try, though. :)

8/31/2006 8:56 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

well, I will do my best to remember, but a call the day before would be appreciated.

8/31/2006 2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home