(What is with the poor panda?!?!?!?!?!) Jess and Gabe: Joel and I are interested about your "other halves"!!!! How long have you guys been dating? How'd you meet and what are their names....lol
"Other Half’s" ... now isn't that more of a marriage term, or at least a serious couple word?
Ok, so I will see if I can get a picture of Michelle. We have been going out a few weeks now and I met her through my work, sorta. She works in Athletics and works with the print people and well the Administrative Assistant that works in my department said we should hang out sometime and after her saying it many times I asked her out.
Also, thank you Ben and Marissa for being so “brave”!!! lol! j/k
As for the Sexual Harassment Panda... he is quite sad, although he is giving a delightful presentation here: http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/306/306_panda_dance2.gif
4 Comments:
He's a saaaaaad panda!
9/15/2006 6:34 PM
"Other Half’s" ... now isn't that more of a marriage term, or at least a serious couple word?
Ok, so I will see if I can get a picture of Michelle. We have been going out a few weeks now and I met her through my work, sorta. She works in Athletics and works with the print people and well the Administrative Assistant that works in my department said we should hang out sometime and after her saying it many times I asked her out.
Also, thank you Ben and Marissa for being so “brave”!!! lol! j/k
As for the Sexual Harassment Panda... he is quite sad, although he is giving a delightful presentation here: http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/306/306_panda_dance2.gif
9/15/2006 8:35 PM
Ohh, well I now see that you can't see the URL.
Is this short enough:
fluteinfo.com/access/panda.gif
9/15/2006 8:37 PM
Good, it was.
9/15/2006 8:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home