Etc
It's been a while since I've check the blog, or posted...I'm sorry. I'll do better ;).
Skiing. Yeah, baby. There are going to be two "big trips" up. One around the Dec 22 to Jan 3 timeframe with Joel and Steph, and one with Gabe and crew on Jan 11. For you out-of-staters it looks like the four-pass won't be possible since they require picture id's, but luckily those of us with Season Passes can purchase discount tickets (~$20 off). Also there are 4 super-discounted tickets per season/per pass at $35/per ticket but these have a blackout date of Dec 26-31. Joel and Steph, do you know when you want to ski, and how much? I could check into condos for a night or two, or we could just make a few day trips...Also, I can look into reserving equipment and whatnot, if you let me know when...
Gabe, could you post some more info about the crazy 20 person lodge? I think we're all a little concerned about the apres ski...
Alrighty then.
2 Comments:
Now Gabe, with 20 people a party is defently going to break out, which is fine for one night, but we also need our sleep for the skiing; don't forget that!
10/30/2006 9:51 AM
I don't think we'll (Andrea and me) be able to stay the whole time. We'll probably only be able to be on the slopes Friday through Sunday so I'm gonna need you to pro forma for 3 nights.
10/30/2006 7:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home